- Chad spent over 18 hours writing, downloading from public domain, and altering programs to make them work for the ACT.
- The calculator programs help you solve up to 1/4 of the ACT math test for you in as little as 5 minutes. If you get 15 of the 60 questions correct with your calculator and randomly guess on the remaining 45 questions with the odds of 1 in 5 correct, you will already be at an 18 in math. If you are able to get 8 of the remaining 45 correct on your own and then randomly guess, you will be at a 22 in math. You must practice with the programs to use them correctly. The calculator is not magical. Practice is necessary for proper use of the programs.
- We warranty all new calculators for one year. If it quits working, you send it to us and we send you a new one.
- We warranty the programs until the student graduates college. If a program ever gets messed up, stops working, or deleted, simply send the calculator to us with a note, and we’ll reset it, reload it, and ship it back to you all at no charge. Your only cost is getting the calculator back to us to reload.
These new calculators from TI are exactly what you can buy in the store, with one exception. When you buy here, we open your new calculator and load equations and solvers in your calculator's memory which can easily be used to solve many problems on the ACT test. A packet explaining the use of each program (including screen shots) will be included with every calculator purchase.
Equations and solvers we load for you are the following:
Online Price: $109.00
- Unit to Unit Cable
- User Manual Included
- TI's Specs
TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
Online Price: $140.00
- Increased Flash ROM Memory
- Faster Processor than TI-83 Plus
- Unit to Unit Cable
- TI Graph-Link Cable
- TI Software
- User Manual
- TI's Specs
Need your calculator programmed?
Online Price: $15
If you currently own a TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus and you would like it to be programmed please include a check for $15 and ship your calculator to:
Chad Cargill's Calculator Programming
P.O. Box 160
Harrah, OK 73045
*Please include batteries*
*Ship with USPS only*
*Nspire Owners, please include the 84 faceplate*
- Midpoint Solver given any two points
- Distance Formula and Solver
- Right Triangle Solver - This program solves for the lengths of the three sides and the measure of the interior angles given any two sides, two angles, or a side and an angle
- Radical Reducer - This program reduces any positive radical to its simplified form
- Equation Solver for any Linear or Quadratic equation of 1 variable, 2 equations and two unknowns, or 3 equations and 3 unknowns.
- Prime Factorization Solver
- Quadratic equation and quadratic equation solver. When you enter A, B, and C, this program produces the values of X in simplified radical form and it handles imaginary numbers too.
- Pythagorean Theorem and Solver (Answer in Decimal and Simplified Radical form)
- Equation of a Line, Slope of a Line, Y-Intercept, and X intercept solver given two points, slope and a point, or slope and Y-Intercept
- Equation of a Circle
- Circumference and Area Solver for Circles
- Perimeter and Area Solver for Triangles
- Volume and Surface area Solver for Box, Cylinder, Sphere, Cone, and Doughnut
- Volume Solver for Pyramid and Prism
- Formulas for Area of a Trapezoid, Area and Circumference of a Circle, Volume and Surface Area of a Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere
- Greatest Common Factor Solver given any two numbers
- Logarithm Solver for base, term, or equal
- Midpoint Formula
- Midpoint Solver for Missing End when given one end and the midpoint but having to find the other end
- Polygon Solver - When the number of sides is entered, the program produces the sum of interior angles, sum of exterior angles, total unique diagonal, diagonal per vertex, triangles, interior angle, exterior angle, and central angle